0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month 2

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

annoying audio crackling, garble or whatever!!

Vajeeta

Hey all! Been quite a while since I've been here. My set up was working fine and one night I turned it on and received an error message and to fix it it said press F2? (if I remember correctly) to reset to manufacturers configuration. So instead of trying to work thru and find the prob I hit F2 with out thinking! A little history about the pc it's a PC intel P4, 3.2 Ghz, 2GB XP SP3, Sonar PE6 system I use an FW-1884 and Ramsa DA7 analog & ADAT connections. I'm sure I prob forgetting something. It has no internet/connection The Ethernet, audio is disabled (it was config'd that way) Now everytime I boot up it asks to install Raid, ethernet, HD Audio & one other thing.I'm in the middle of this recording/mixing project and now this crazy machine wanna give me probs!? lbvvs! any advice? Need more info just ask. Wasn't sure what else I needed to add.
Thanks in advance.
November 21, 2011 @07:06am
Vajeeta

No one has had this prob? Not sure what the technical term is or I could prob look up a solution.
November 22, 2011 @04:13am