0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month 3

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Digi 003 which creation best

rockhd

Im already running digi003 with pt le 8-Something . what would be the best creation station for me.I do want a monster work station but if I can't use 64 bit I don't want to waste money. And is it possible to have it already installed with protools so I can just plug my 003 in without loading it myself only plug ins I'm using are the factory upgrade. I would like to have the latest version of protools and would I get the latest version at the upgrade price
November 15, 2011 @02:35pm
Justin

All the current models have been tested with the 002/003 and work great.
The new models are also 64-bit out of the box at no extra charge. As long as you're using PT9 or PT10 they will work fine under Win7 64-bit.
Yes, we can preinstall your software and the 003 drivers here, ask your salesperson about the "turnkey install" option. There is a charge for it, but it's well worth it.
(We will even save your PT setup in the recovery partition so if you ever have to use the recovery software it'll put your ProTools install back too)
Your salesperson can get you pricing on an upgrade from whatever version of PT you have now to ProTools 10.
November 15, 2011 @02:43pm