Sweetwater offers special extended financing on more than 50 top brands! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Rupert Neve Recording Gear Giveaway - March 2015

Schecter vs. ESP vs. Jackson vs. Ibanez

hey guys, right now im looking for the perfect metal guitar. Since i live 14 hours away from any music stores i cant really try guitars out, so its pretty tough to pick out a guitar. but if anyone can give me any suggestion for what you think is the perfect metal guitar (of the brands i listed or anything else) i need something that can go from even just rock to full out death metal. i have about a $1500 dollar limit if that helps. any replies are appreciated

Nick \M/
    \M/ NICK \M/

no one? :/
    \M/ NICK \M/

Hi Nick,
    For one of the best values in your budget range...check into the SoCal line from Charvel. They're not overly flashy or anything...but for a nuts and bolts workhorse of a guitar...they're really good. I think it would cover your music range well too.
    Richard Whittington
    800 222 4700 x 1376
    richard_whittington@sweetwater.com

Quote Originally Posted by R Whittington View Post
    Hi Nick,
    For one of the best values in your budget range...check into the SoCal line from Charvel. They're not overly flashy or anything...but for a nuts and bolts workhorse of a guitar...they're really good. I think it would cover your music range well too.

Hey richard..just got back from touring for a while, and picked up a charvel over in Europe. she plays and sounds great! thanks for the advice bro!
    \M/ NICK \M/