We Love Gear Sale
Sweetwater Forums

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Kurzweil Keyboards

rebekahwade

I am looking to get a Kurzweil keyboard. I know I want an 88-key, weighted and one I can record on (around $1500). I was looking into the SP4-8 and the SP3X, but I don't see anywhere (on Kurzweil's site or any other) whether or not you could record on either of these or any of Kurzweil's keyboards.
I know Yamaha is a good brand, so I was also looking into their keyboards and came across the CP50 which I am also considering since I know I can record on it. I just know that Kurzweil's are among the best and love the sound and rhythms... If anyone knows whether or not these or other Kurzweil's can record I'd greatly appreciate your help and/or suggestions. Thank you! :)
May 29, 2011 @09:25pm
Synthologist

If anyone knows whether or not these or other Kurzweil's can record I'd greatly appreciate your help and/or suggestions. Thank you! :)

I'm not aware that either the SP4-8 or the SP3X have sequencing capabilities, however, the Kurzweil PC3 series have a 16-track sequencers.
May 30, 2011 @01:38am
Synthologist

You're welcome.
May 31, 2011 @06:05pm
Close Close $6,000 Mackie PA System Giveaway -- input your email address below to enter or click here to learn more.

See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners!

Success!

Your email, test has been entered to win this giveaway. Good Luck!