0% Interest for 48 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Live Sound Month!

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Anybody there?

LMS

Three days ago I posted a query about my difficulty installing setmaker.exe in Windows XP Pro. Today when I returned to see if there were any replies, I saw a message saying that Sweetwater is no longer offering SetMaker. So now I'm wondering if I found out about this software too late. And there are signs that there aren't many folks paying attention to this forum recently.
Maybe there's a competing program that has captured most of the SetMaker users? I'll check back here in a day or so, but in the meantime I'm going to hunt online for other set-making software.
-- LMS
April 19, 2011 @07:31pm
LMS

I did find a roughly comparable program called SetLister, but a quick look indicated that it's less useful than SetMaker. (See www.SetLister.net.) They want $20 for it, but you can download a trial version. Now that I've figured out how to install SetMaker, I'm happy.
I doubt I'll be back.
-- LMS
April 19, 2011 @09:18pm