0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
July 4 Financing

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

what do i need?


So I'm thinking of getting two turntables and traktor scratch pro so i can route the turntables into scratch. if i get two Stanton T.62B Turntables and scratch, do I need a mixer?
April 3, 2011 @07:30pm

Get 2 Numark tables if you are wanting to do vinyl. Otherwise, I would use a numark NS6 or a Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4. The Pioneer controllers are great too. what kind of music are you doing?
Carson McClain
Sweetwater Sound
800-222-4700 x1302
Fax 260-432-1758
May 4, 2011 @09:30pm