0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
February Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Behringer Virtualizer Pro Issue ***Please Help***

king-edwin

The jog wheel on my dsp2024p is not working. All of the other functions on the processor work as they should, but without the jog wheel there isn't a whole lot this piece can do. If anyone has had a similar issue that they have solved and have some advice to give any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You!!
November 3, 2010 @11:26pm
Justin

I'm not sure how much we will be able to help you, we're currently not a Behringer dealer. I'd check the manual for a contact number for their customer service, and see if it's something they might fix under warranty.
November 4, 2010 @02:20pm
yeahforbes

The "jog wheel" is called an encoder. Might be helpful while you're talking to the parts department. I have a dbx DriveRack PA on which I broke off the encoder (knob + stem) and dbx sent me the part for a couple bucks. Need to be knowledgeable with soldering PCB's. Of course, it could also be the microcontroller that reads the encoder values that's busted...
Semi-on-topic: When using a 20 space rack mounted on a caster board, never unlatch the front cover and let it fall to the ground (distance = caster diameter) and catch a delicate knob with its top lip!
November 4, 2010 @08:05pm
Justin

Forbes, what you just described is why our Creation Station computer doors swing sideways instead of dropping open from top to bottom.
November 4, 2010 @10:00pm
yeahforbes

Definitely a good thing.
November 8, 2010 @06:16am