rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
June 2017 Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Acronis Activation Number

iLLogicaL

Hi Guys,
I purchased a Creation Station recently and have not been able to find the activation number for the Acronis TrueImage back-up utility. I've looked through all the documentation that came with the machine and don't see it anywhere, but am unable to use the program since it prompts for a code before starting up.
Where would I find this code?
Thank you in advance for any ideas!
October 10, 2010 @05:07pm
Justin

There should be a sort of master serial number sheet with your Creation Station. It'll list things like the serial numbers of your CPU, hard drives, your Windows Product Key, and your Acronis product key. It'll be on there.
There is also a special sheet with just the True Image info on it.
If I remember correctly, you need to register with Acronis on their site using your serial number, and once you do that, you get the product key that you punch into the computer.
I've made new copies of your Creation Station documentation and put them on file in your customer record here at Sweetwater. I'll tell your salesperson to get in touch with you to get you the new copies.
If you need help getting True Image registered, you can call in and talk to our tech support team at x6400.
October 11, 2010 @02:03pm
iLLogicaL

There should be a sort of master serial number sheet with your Creation Station. It'll list things like the serial numbers of your CPU, hard drives, your Windows Product Key, and your Acronis product key. It'll be on there.
There is also a special sheet with just the True Image info on it.
If I remember correctly, you need to register with Acronis on their site using your serial number, and once you do that, you get the product key that you punch into the computer.
I've made new copies of your Creation Station documentation and put them on file in your customer record here at Sweetwater. I'll tell your salesperson to get in touch with you to get you the new copies.
If you need help getting True Image registered, you can call in and talk to our tech support team at x6400.

Thanks very much, Justin! My friendly salesperson sent me the documentation so I'm all set.
October 12, 2010 @01:30pm