0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
February Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

roland mc-909 info

pcxmac

hey peoples, just wondering if anyone has any impressions or thoughts on the roland mc909. im really thinking about getting it, i was thinking about a piano, but i think this would serve as a better gateway into music. also i am wondering what kind of ram it takes, it states DIMMs but i cant find an online manual to state any type of specs. im gonna try and find a roland forum of sorts. but if anyone here knows, share the wealth!
________
Chrysler FirePower engine history
January 6, 2003 @05:07am
MoLeKuLaR

It's not bad at all it does take a little geeting used to but once yuo've the hang of it youre there. Now Im just learning how to sequence a lil' better but overall it's on point and as far as sounds are concerned it blows away the RS7000, (no disrespect to any Yammy heads out there) As far as info is concerened, checkout Yahoo.com look under groups MC-909 they have tips out the wazzo there to help and also www.MC-909.com
hope that helps
Peace
April 27, 2003 @04:09pm