0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
January Clearance 2017

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

new hard drive not being recognized

stevemtno

I just installed a new 2TB drive in my CS tower. It shows up in the BIOS, but not in (My) Computer.
Any suggestions?
September 11, 2010 @07:24pm
Justin

Try this: http://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/ts/detail.php?Index=33100&Keyword=33100
BTW, lots of frequently asked Creation Station questions have tutorials and solutions here: http://www.sweetwater.com/feature/csresources/
September 13, 2010 @01:05pm
yuanfenya

Normally audio system should be easily installed in any kind of environment. The speakers doesn’t grasp more power, it requires only lesser amount of power than other accessories. We all know that electronics is one of the aion kina most important sectors for human. Electronics is inevitable things in our life. Our surroundings is fully made up of electronic items or products. Electronic field is one of the fast emerging fields so there is need of upgrade your product. The technology used in a new version is tremendous compared to previous one. The outdated products are suffered by unavailability of spare parts.Importance of quality speakers:EVE ISKCar speakers are available in wide range with different quality. The quality of the car speaker should be determined by different criteria’s. Normally Maple Story mesos companies like BMW, Renault are given importance to the quality rather than cost minimization. The user of BMW and Renault are expected the product in higher quality. So the company requires satisfying their customer need. By wow gold altering the property of the car speakers we can achieve the quality product.
September 15, 2010 @10:29am
Yarpub

For some reason I no longer can see my "D" drive. Which was the drive I dedicated all my music files to on my CS Tower. What would cause it to disappear from my menu? Can you or anyone help me? Thanks -- Yarpub
October 15, 2010 @06:20pm
Justin

You should probably call in and speak to our tech support team at 1.800.222.4700 x 6400 and they'll see if they can figure out what's wrong with your drive.
October 15, 2010 @09:11pm
Yarpub

OK, will do.
October 15, 2010 @09:17pm