0% Interest for 48 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Live Sound Month!

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

no mouse or keyboard

WorshipGod

I have connected a KVM switch from IOGEAR. I have the CreationStation and another PC. The switch I have allows me to use two monitors simultaneously on which ever PC I have activated. My keyboard and mouse works fine on the first PC, but when I switch to activate the CreationStation, the mouse and keyboard no longer work.
I have to wait until Monday to contact the KVM people, but in one email, they said it could "have to do with" the USB or perhaps some sort of computer "interrupt" issue.
Any ideas? Anyone having knowledge of this sort of thing? Is there a place in the CreationStation for different settings that could resolve the issue??
I would appreciate your input! Naturally, I'm eager to get this working.
June 19, 2010 @07:42pm
Justin

Check the KB & Mouse by plugging directly into the Creation Station, that'll tell you if there is any issue with them specifically w/ the CS.
I'd sooner guess the KVM is set up wrong, or needs configured our has a problem.
June 21, 2010 @02:36pm