rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
July 4 Financing

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Vote Now? Delete???

yeahforbes

There is a bit of a bug in the forums. Sometimes, maybe about 10% of the time, when I edit a post I've made the submit buttons are totally out of whack. "Vote Now" is frequently one of the available options, and it acts as a Submit button to save the changes. Just a few minutes ago, there were TWO identical "Vote Now" buttons and I clicked one and then it asked if I was sure I wanted to delete my post! I think there was also "Save" that time, but not always.
When it's working properly, there is just Save, Go Advanced, Delete, Cancel.
Weird!
April 23, 2010 @03:21am
DAS

That is weird. Has anyone else seen this? I never have. Browser and OS details would be helpful.
April 23, 2010 @12:52pm
yeahforbes

Chrome (all versions thus far, same issue), Windows 7 Pro.
So here it is, attached. Clicking "Save" did what "Go Advanced" does when things are normal. That's probably how I ended up with the delete question... it's part of Go Advanced but I didn't know that until now. "Vote Now" does what "Save" does when things are normal. So basically if you ignore the text but click on whatever button is in the position of your desired action, it will happen.
April 23, 2010 @02:12pm