0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
February Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Creation Station rack HD random reboot

bennychico11

It happens once or twice a day. I could be working on something or just sitting there with nothing open and the system completely kicks off and reboots. No BSOD (which I checked for and turned off automatic reboots on Windows failure)...tested the memory, have PC probe running checking MB/CPU temperatures (both under 50* C), etc.
could it be a power supply failure?
November 20, 2009 @09:43pm
Justin

Contact our service department at 1.800.222.4700 x 6400.
They'll diagnose it for you. It may be a power supply issue, but we'll have to verify that. If you're under warranty, we should be able to get you up and running again very soon.
November 23, 2009 @02:25pm
rsmproductions

Greetings,
I've been having the same issues with my Rack XT. Have you been able to determine the problem??
Richard
July 8, 2010 @07:14pm
Justin

I think we got RSM squared away on this a long time ago.
If you would, please call tech support so they can troubleshoot your system. It could be a number of different issues, but we'll be happy to look into it and see if something is wrong.
July 8, 2010 @07:44pm
rsmproductions

Hi Justin,
This is the first I've had the chance to call on the problem even though it's been going on for several months now...and with seemingly more frequency.
Mikey from tech support is currently working with me on the issue.
Richard
July 9, 2010 @05:07pm
Opacheco

Contact our service department at 1.800.222.4700 x 6400.
They'll diagnose it for you. It may be a power supply issue, but we'll have to verify that. If you're under warranty, we should be able to get you up and running again very soon.

Hi,
Where I can buy a power supply for me CS???....
Could I do this by Online Store??
Thanks a lot!
Opacheco.
July 28, 2011 @07:02pm
Justin

You can call into our service department and speak to the parts desk, they can get them for you if needed. That being said, our power supplies have excellent warranties, so if there is a problem with your supply, it may be covered by the manufacturer.
August 2, 2011 @01:59pm