0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Presidents' Day Sale!

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Rme Fireface 800 Headphone Help

jodyandersong

Hey!
I will take you through this step by step. I was using 1/8inch headphones with a 1/4 inch connector through my fireface headphone output on the front and it worked perfectly fine. I just got a headphone amp and 1/4" headphones aswell/ I tried putting the headphones through the fireface out and it only worked through the left side.....I then proceeded to test it through the amp.....I connected the amp with a 1/4 in cable while the headphones were quarter inch aswell....the same thing happened. UI decided to try the other headphones that i have through the headphone amp. I could only hear out of the left side through those aswell. I am led to believe the headphones are fine after doing multiple tests.....Do I need some sort of TRS connector or cable at the starting point to my headphone amp or headphones? Thank you for the help!
Jody
October 29, 2009 @08:01pm