rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
July 4 Financing

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

My Pal needs help

Cowbell Bill

My Buddy / co writer. Had an freak accident where He can no longer play, record, or work a computer. before the accident he backed up files from his projects (cakewalk) half of them aiff files, no problem. Half of them are CWB, logic 8 says what the **** are these. mac says no application to open. Any ideas its some kind of bundle file. I would like to mix and master them in logic for Him. All He can do is listen now. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks Bill
October 25, 2009 @08:14pm
yeahforbes

Sorry to hear about that. No personal experience with them myself, but the third result in a Google search says they're Cakewalk / Sonar files... complete project files containing audio and session.
October 26, 2009 @01:07am
Cowbell Bill

Sorry to hear about that. No personal experience with them myself, but the third result in a Google search says they're Cakewalk / Sonar files... complete project files containing audio and session.

Thanks yeahforbes,
Yea as it turns out CWB=Cakewalk Bundle, Duh!. Went to cakewalk downloaded latest trial version free for 15 days all files including plug ins midi etc. opened the program opened the CWB icon. There it was the entire project. Perfect. Converted files to aiff done deal. Thanks again. Bill
October 26, 2009 @01:32am