0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Does one of you knows how to get the spanish manual of a DX-16 korg studio mixer??

Ricardo Robles

Hi: I´ve been trying to get the DX-16 korg studio mixer manual, and so far i can´t, i really want that spanish manual, because as you can see, my Eanglish is not too good, and i have the manual in eanglish.
I had record in that mixer already, and it sounds great, but i only use the basic things that you need to record in the mixer, there are a lot of things in the mixer that i don´t know how to use them or how to find them, because the mixer is like all in one, so i feel i´m not teking advantage of this machine.
If you know of a site to buy manuals or something like that, please let me know.
Thank you.
September 2, 2009 @04:31am
Ted

Thanks for visiting our forum. Unfortunately my Spanish is not good enough to find you a direct link, but I'm fairly certain that if you visit Korg's Spanish website they will have the manual available for download in Spanish.
Good luck!
September 2, 2009 @01:11pm