0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month 5

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

case for creation station

jimmycs780

I own a creation station tower (single core model). Is there anyone that makes or sells a anvil style case for this tower?
June 1, 2009 @08:26pm
Justin

There is not one made specifically to fit it, but you might be able to look into a one of SKB's Roto shipping cases with pluck & fit foam for it.
June 1, 2009 @08:51pm
Justin

Since the spammers have brought this thread back to my attention. I'll mention that I've test fitted a Creation Station rack mount case into the Gator G-Pro series roto-molded case. The tail of the machine extends out the back a little bit but the lid will close over it.
I'd recommend giving yourself some extra spaces for comfort, and cable storage.
May 28, 2010 @03:59pm
micahlundy

I use and recommend the Gator case. It's a great size. I like how the computer extends out the back, easier access for plugging in. Can't leave any cables plugged in with the cover on, though.
I've used the SKB, which was huge! I could barely move it on my own, and it didn't fit well with my other equipment.
Micah
June 10, 2010 @07:19pm