0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Spring Clearance

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

StealthPedal shipping this week!

Andrew Bach IK

Hey everyone,
Just to introduce myself, my name is Andrew Bach, and I work in marketing at IK Multimedia. Just wanted to let you know that our new audio interface/MIDI controller, StealthPedal, is shipping this week! StealthPedal will act as a 24bit/48khz interface for any audio application, and is housed in a rugged Wah-style case that acts as a MIDI controller for all your applications! As an added bonus, we are giving away for a limited time a copy of AmpliTube Metal for all of our users who pick it up in the first wave! Check it out, and if you have any questions ask away!
Cheers,
Drew
May 26, 2009 @02:52am
kutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
I'm ordering one today. I really want to try my hand at using some of this stuff live.
Andrew, do you know if you can use something like sampletank live, and use this pedal as the interface. I know that it is intended as a guitar/bass interface.
Can't wait to check it out.
Well, I might as well kill two birds/questions with one stone/post. The StealthPedal interface obviously has guitar/bass written all over it, but it makes an unbelievable interface for any MIDI-controllable application. I DJ as well as play guitar (waits for groans to finish....), and have been having a blast using StealthPedal withAbleton Live and my DJ setup for live looping applications, with SampleTank loaded in as well. StealthPedal is providing all my I/O as well as MIDI control. I'm running an analog mixer in with two turntables, and very low latency settings.
The possibilities of SteathPedal really are mind blowing once you think about it-anyone who wants MIDI control that is not on a keyboard can find a use.
========================================================
dom lindars
Free Games
May 31, 2009 @05:58am
Andrew Bach IK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
I'm ordering one today. I really want to try my hand at using some of this stuff live.
Andrew, do you know if you can use something like sampletank live, and use this pedal as the interface. I know that it is intended as a guitar/bass interface.
Can't wait to check it out.
Well, I might as well kill two birds/questions with one stone/post. The StealthPedal interface obviously has guitar/bass written all over it, but it makes an unbelievable interface for any MIDI-controllable application. I DJ as well as play guitar (waits for groans to finish....), and have been having a blast using StealthPedal withAbleton Live and my DJ setup for live looping applications, with SampleTank loaded in as well. StealthPedal is providing all my I/O as well as MIDI control. I'm running an analog mixer in with two turntables, and very low latency settings.
The possibilities of SteathPedal really are mind blowing once you think about it-anyone who wants MIDI control that is not on a keyboard can find a use.
========================================================
dom lindars
Free Games

I actually am a DJ, and use it all the time to control Deckadance by Imageline. It is pretty awesome, I can control all my FX live. If you want to use it in with real wax, it makes a great FX processor. It also will work very well to use SampleTank live.
June 21, 2009 @04:11am