rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
June 2017 Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Bass Combo Amps?

rct

I use a Fedner Rumble 60 in my studio, I use a Jazz and a P. It has a loop in case I want to put some stuff on it, line out which I always use along with a mic in front. Plenty loud, I wouldn't hesitate to take it out if I needed to do a bass gig somewhere that wasn't like, huge I guess. Try one out. Good luck with it.
rct
December 30, 2008 @05:56pm
Honz

Fender has some larger combos that sound good, so does Ampeg. You are going to pay a bit of a premium for something brand new. Carvin makes great combo amps with plenty of power to spare. Peavey, also. Line 6 also has a good combo amp but they also have some built in effects. I would look on craigslist. There is usually a plethora of music gear on there for much cheaper than you can find anywhere else. Heck - you can even take your bass and try out the rig before buying. If you dont like it - walk away.
January 26, 2009 @12:02am