0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
January Clearance 2017

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Ibanez BTB?

Big Bottom Willie

I'm considering another bass. Right now the band I'm with plays mostly rock standards with a little country and pop thrown in, but in my (almost non-existant) spare time I like to de-tune to D-A-D-G and jam some TooL et al.
Does anyone here have experience with the Ibanez BTB series? They have a new neck-thru looker coming out and it seems pretty versatile with Bartolini's, piezo bridge pickups, and a 35" scale. Seems like all I'd ever need for what I'm doing; can anyone give input?
(Other suggestions are also welcome; I'm currently playing an Ibanez ATK300 that I really like, and I've also considered a Yamaha TRB1004.)
August 8, 2008 @04:43pm

系统设计的基本思想符合技术发展的基本潮流,监控 百城恩科技有限公司使系统在其整个生命周期内保持一定的先进性监控。选择合理的布局结构,项目中的监控设备监控、器材等设备匀采用世界领先科技欣智恒()安防产品。监控与技术发展潮流相吻合,其先进性、稳定性、监控权威性等普遍得到广大用户和业界的认可
September 2, 2008 @10:40am
fretsonfire321

ive played two different btb basses, both five stringers, one had the ibanez pickups and another had the bartiloni pickups/eq, and both where amazing, i could get countless tone and sounds due to the amazing eq , the action is nice due to the monorail bridgethat is a bridge for each string individually, nice wide flat neck (which i prefer for slap and pop, and flat neck helps for quick runs and flurries of notes, and body shape gives easy acces to the upperfrets) very good bass for very good price
July 26, 2009 @11:11pm