rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev
0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
June 2017 Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Editing for Zoom H2

Cygnusx1

I just purchased the Zoom H2 at Gearfest yesterday and I'm looking for a very simple piece of software to edit the files after I transfer them to my PC. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Thank you
June 1, 2008 @01:50pm
Myuzishin

I just purchased the Zoom H2 at Gearfest yesterday and I'm looking for a very simple piece of software to edit the files after I transfer them to my PC. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Thank you

I got one too :)
There are tons of programs you can use (many are free/shareware). It really depends on the capabilities you're looking for (simple cut/paste/copy or advanced effects/envelopes and such).
Your best bet is to search the net for Audio Editing Software. Modify if needed with words like free, basic, wav/mp3, etc. Then look thru the capabilities of those and choose the one that will suit your needs.
Good luck!
June 2, 2008 @08:51pm
Justin

Check out Audacity.
June 2, 2008 @09:03pm