0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
NAMM Happening Now

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Editing for Zoom H2

Cygnusx1

I just purchased the Zoom H2 at Gearfest yesterday and I'm looking for a very simple piece of software to edit the files after I transfer them to my PC. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Thank you
June 1, 2008 @01:50pm
KevinFlys

Can you simply tell if Runescape is a great game maplestory powerleveling or not without you becoming a member? The answer to that would be, NO! Well you can make a few predictions about Runescape and see the moral of the game when being a regular user and not a member but becoming a member brings a whole lot of additions to Runescape that you would never see if you were not a member. Being a member of Runescape has so many benefits and I will try to list them all here for you. Runescape tells you them, but I'm going to detail it a few features for you here. runescape money
June 2, 2008 @03:33am
Myuzishin

I just purchased the Zoom H2 at Gearfest yesterday and I'm looking for a very simple piece of software to edit the files after I transfer them to my PC. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Thank you

I got one too :)
There are tons of programs you can use (many are free/shareware). It really depends on the capabilities you're looking for (simple cut/paste/copy or advanced effects/envelopes and such).
Your best bet is to search the net for Audio Editing Software. Modify if needed with words like free, basic, wav/mp3, etc. Then look thru the capabilities of those and choose the one that will suit your needs.
Good luck!
June 2, 2008 @08:51pm
Justin

Check out Audacity.
June 2, 2008 @09:03pm
gaoyf9527

world of warcraft gold Promotion! Here guarantee the lowest price of wow gold in the market! There will can make your wow life rich and we can promise you will be a hero in world of warcraft cause you will have more and more wow power level to get good weapen and other stuff ! we have sell Buy wow gold the price Slashed again! Unbeatable price from the direct sale. You are buying World of Warcraft gold from the game developers directly, not from the resellers, no hacking, no cheating, guarantee work ! but please keep your mind clear , don't pay more time and money there , cause you have your live life ! ok that's all thanks for your read . ( maybe this is a good news)
August 31, 2008 @02:27am