0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month 5

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

WELCOME to the MOTU forum @ Sweetwater!!

BradLyons

Welcome to our brand new MOTU forum here @ Sweetwater. Being that we are MOTU's largest (and by far most experienced) retailer, it only makes sense. Any comments, questions, or topics of discussion about MOTU hardware and software is fully welcome here...as well as products relating to it such as control surfaces, plugins, G4's and PC's, etc :-) If you have any questions that you wish to ask me personally, I am more than happy to help. I can be reached via email @ brad_lyons@sweetwater.com or via the phone. Of course by posting your questions here, there will be many other users that might be of assistance as well.
Also, be sure to visit the UNICORNATION board at http://www.unicornation.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi
Here you will find an already thriving forum of other MOTU users. The purpose of our new forum here at Sweetwater is to better assist ANYONE out there using MOTU products. The more resources, the better! Happy Posting!! :-)
August 13, 2002 @03:27pm
Ted

Just wanted to extend a welcome myself as the new moderator for this forum...Brad will still be around, but he's working on getting our new Gigastudio forum off the ground (check it out if you get the chance...one of the more common setups these days is a G4 with Digital Performer driving a dedicated PC running Gigastudio as a standalone sampler, so there's likely to be stuff there that's valid here and vice versa) so here I am. The forum seems to be doing fairly well on its own, but feel free to contact me directly with any questions as well (after the 26th, that is...I'm on my way out of town for Christmas so I won't be responding to anything else until then).
Thanks!
-Ted Hunter
Ted_Hunter@Sweetwater.com
800 222 4700 x 1397
December 20, 2002 @03:01pm
Composer2005

My MOTU Symphonic Orchestra works fine in Stand alone but is NOT showing up in my CUBASE SX - VST Folder so I can't Load Sample Files?
Thanks
April 20, 2011 @06:15am