0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
January Clearance 2017

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Master Tracks Pro Sequencer

theorganist

Is there anyone out there still using Master Tracks Pro software program? I know that it is obsolete software but I just like using it. I am having a few problems and I am looking for help.
July 14, 2002 @01:59am
dvjduck

Hi,
I still use MTP 4. In fact I would like to have the new upgrade. I received an email from them a few months ago offering me a good deal on the new version. I responded to the email telling them that I would like to take advantage of their offer. However, that was it. I never heard from them again.
I find MTP 4 as user friendly as any midi sequencer I've ever tried. This is especially true since I bought Craaig Anderton's book "Power Sequencing with Master Tracks Pro/Pro 4" I like to get my midi tracks the way I want them, then transfer them into whatever program I'm going to use to add the audio tracks.
DVJ
August 1, 2002 @05:50pm
mrfred50

I am using MTpro with my HS music technology class.
I've tried different ways to sync my oxygen25 controller
keyboard w/ the program. I get MTpro to recognize it but
when I go to enter sounds using Oxy25 I do not hear anything
(as I playin) but it does record and I can hear the chosen sounds
after entering them. I would like to hear the sounds (in realtime) as I enter them
from Oxy25
Thanks
WF
January 18, 2012 @03:23pm