rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
June 2017 Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Newbee needing help

nativikee

Whats up everybody, Im new at all this so maybe you can help me. First of all So far I got a 12 channel alesis mixer and the m audio delta 10/10lt sound card, and pretty soon I plan on getting the dual core power tower creation station. cause the computer I got now just wont cut it. and I was planning on buying the fusion 8hd, but im not too sure if thats the keyboard I want yet, so thats still undecided. Im just having hard times on figuring out what software I wanna use. I thought about using the pro tools m- power, since its capatible wit my sound card, by the way what exactly is the difference between pro tools le and m- powered. And is there any other type of equipment I might need to go in my studio. All your feedback is greatly appreciated, Thanks.
May 11, 2007 @05:56am
Smithcok

I would say get M-powered then, if its already compatible with your soundcard. You will probably end up saving money that way.
May 11, 2007 @02:53pm
nativikee

ok I will probably ending up getting that one, what exactly is the difference between the 2, will i need to get an interface or anything like that.
May 11, 2007 @06:52pm