0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
January Clearance 2017

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Balkan Beat Box Remix Contest! Check it out!

darrenj

Hey all, Just wanted to spread the word about a cool contest going on right now with Balkan Beat Box. Whoever makes the best Remix of one of their two available songs will win a NEW copy of Ableton Live 6! Cool chance for some exposure and some free software! Check it out everyone!
http://balkanbeatbox.imeem.com/
May 8, 2007 @06:50pm
scottdemarko

Will do..
I just did a mix last night in Live.... Its called "Get Busy Now"
Check it out on my myspace @ www.myspace.com/djtrend Its kind of a filler song to mix from one song to another. I made it nice and long so it would be easy to mix in several songs together... Its downloadable... use it abuse it, give credit back to me when possible...
May 8, 2007 @07:25pm
darrenj

Awesome! It's a cool contest. It's one of those "why not" things. Good luck!
Will check out you track for sure. Live is a fun program and packs its own muscle.
Will do..
I just did a mix last night in Live.... Its called "Get Busy Now"
Check it out on my myspace @ www.myspace.com/djtrend Its kind of a filler song to mix from one song to another. I made it nice and long so it would be easy to mix in several songs together... Its downloadable... use it abuse it, give credit back to me when possible...
May 8, 2007 @08:33pm