0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Mackie Control Universal PRO vs. M-Audi ProjectMix?

my frinds, i need your knowledge.
Im a Live 6 user and im searching for the the best choice of surface control for my software. i would like to know if mackie control universal PRO works well with Live 6. I dont know if the best option is the m audio projectmix that should run well with live or if the best option would be the makie control PRO with its traditional quality sound and has the benefit of possibility of expanding faders. I have a preference for the mackie, dont know if it was caused by what i read in the forums. people say that it feels a little bit more professional. But also, when you search for MCU PRO in the mackie site, you wil see that they put the advertisement as if it wasnt released yet. they are not giving support? seems as like the product is so new that they are still testing it. the fact is that the mackie control Pro seems a little better than the project mix, and i dont know if it supports Ableton Live6.
So, tell me, Mackie Control Universal Pro or M-Audio ProjectMix?
thanks
May 3, 2007 @04:53am
musiczebra79

The mackie control is a control surface,and the projectmix is a audio firewire interface .Both will control live 6.Do you need a audio interface?z
May 3, 2007 @08:57pm