We Love Gear Sale
Sweetwater Forums

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Triton upgrades

joshua

yo, Just got myself the Triton Pro x this weekend and notice that its got upgradeable ROm and RAM. Does Sweetwater sell these? Can these be any kind of SIMM or do they have to be special? Let me know cause i'd like to buy, thanks! :)
-joshua
August 3, 2001 @03:16am
Bob

Joshua,
Sweetwater sells all the options for the Korg Triton. The RAM is pretty standard 72 pin simms which we sell as well. Hope to hear from you and congratulations on your purchase of the Triton!!
August 4, 2001 @06:16pm
joshua

i am like an extreme newbie, so could you maybe link me directly to the RAM and some of these add-ons :)
thanks
-joshua
August 5, 2001 @06:50am
Bob

Joshua,
Give me a call or shoot me an email at bob_mondok@sweetwater.com and I'd be glad to send you a link, discuss the options further and get you pricing, etc.
Hope to hear from you soon!!
August 6, 2001 @11:34pm
Close Close $6,000 Mackie PA System Giveaway -- input your email address below to enter or click here to learn more.

See giveaway details & rules or check out our past winners!

Success!

Your email, test has been entered to win this giveaway. Good Luck!