rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
July 4 Financing

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Juno-106 components

Futureman

does anyone know of any user-groups or somewhere that it may be possible to locate some much needed components for my ailing Juno-106? i'm am told by my electronic repair man the the components it needs are very simple pieces of electronics, they just havent been made for 15 yrs.
________
SUZUKI RV 125 VAN VAN HISTORY
August 2, 2001 @12:32am
atma

occasionally i see people selling misc. components for analog synths on ebay. i've come across a few places online that do sell that kind of thing, perhaps you could do a search (i prefer using www.google.com) for "roland Juno parts" or something like this, try different words and search around, you'll probably find someone selling spare parts.
Sometimes on ebay people sell really beat up synths, and you can just buy the whole thing quite cheap and use the components from it (though that's pretty hit-or-miss)
August 24, 2001 @02:43am