rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
June 2017 Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Need Creation Station Help?

Justin

Greetings to all the Creation Station owners who have taken the time to visit our forum. I've noticed a lot of "call for help" posts, so I thought I'd start a thread to put all the frequently needed info at your fingertips.
Sweetwater Tech Support.
We have a team of very experienced people waiting to help you on the phone. You can call them at 1.800.222.4700 x 6400 or you can send a support request via this form and someone will be happy to help you.
Our Tech support team does not browse these forums. Their main responsibility is to be on the phone helping customers like you for most of the day. Please do not expect a direct response from our tech support team on the forums. The best way to get help on any Creation Station problem is by phone. Our techs will need to be able to walk you through troubleshooting steps in real time on the phone.
Creation Station Resouce Center
This is where we keep all the current news, troubleshooting guides, and tutorials for Creation Station owners. It's a good place to look if you need to know how to enable or disable a feature, install a drive and so on. We have PDF guides of many of the common "how do I..." type questions here.
Sweetcare Knowledge Base
This is the database where our Tech Support team logs solutions they find. If you have an error code, or a set of keywords for your problem, try doing a quick search on the Knowledgebase and see if the solution is already logged. This is great for finding instructions on setting up software, formatting drives, common installation tricks and such. This database is for everything we sell, so you can find help for almost anything we sell here.
January 3, 2007 @07:26pm