0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month 3

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Line 6 GuitarPort

kaye

Can anyone give me some feedback on Line 6's new GuitarPort? I want to start recording my guitar into my Sony Laptop, but am eager to find out the best method in which to do this before i fork out all my pocket money! Any suggestions? Thanx!
April 22, 2002 @09:31am
R Whittington

Hi Kaye,
The guitar port is the coolest, most affordable guitar recording product to come out in a long, long time. It features many of the great sounds found on the POD products, and it also incorporates some really cool jam along with soundtrack features that allow you to play along with professionally recorded backing tracks. All of the patch download features from the POD products are also there and with an incredibly low price you can't go wrong. Please give me a call at the number below and I'll be happy to discuss in more detail.
April 22, 2002 @02:06pm
greed2000

Thanks for posting the link on the review.....I've been looking for a good review for the last couple of days.
Does anyone know when the support for WIN XP/Guitar Port will be ready?
May 24, 2002 @02:12am