0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
June 2017 Giveaway

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Pro Tools Plugin Help - Autotune

homerun7dh

I'm having trouble getting Pro Tools LE to recognize that I have Autotune installed and authorized on my computer. I've tried reinstalling autotune, making sure it's authorized on my iLok correctly, etc. But for some reason when I open Pro Tools LE and look in my plugins, Autotune isn't there (yes I've looked under all the categories).
Any idea why Pro Tools isn't showing it even though its installed and authorized????
October 30, 2006 @09:54pm
tmoore

Are you on a pc or mac?do you have the latest updates for protools and autotune?
November 1, 2006 @05:25pm
tech1

The plugin files may not be in the right location. On a PC, they need to be in C > Program Files > Common Files > Digidesign > DAE > Plugins. On a Mac, they need to be in the Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Digidesign > Plgins. If they are not, search your computer for them, then copy them into this folder. On boith platforms, the file you are looking for will be called Autotune.dpm. There may also be an Autotune.dpm.rsr file to copy over, too.
November 1, 2006 @06:25pm
homerun7dh

i just searched Autotune.dpm and nothing came up on my entire computer (I have a mac)
I reinstalled Autotune again and did the search afterwards, and nothing came up... any idea why that file doesn't exist??
November 3, 2006 @05:01am
homerun7dh

Found the problem!!
I just read on Antares' site that they currently do NOT support Autotune 4 on Intel Macs... UGH! Wish they had it bigger and somewhere on the page easier to find. That's frustrating, wonder how long it will be before an Intel release?
November 3, 2006 @05:04am
robertallen

Apparently Autotune isn't supported on Windows either. I'm having this same problem.
I've had Antares Tube, Antares Auto-Tune and Antares Mic Modeler and I can't get any of them to work anymore. Antares and Waves both have disappointed me.
November 29, 2006 @03:01am
dcmc4049

The plugin files may not be in the right location. On a PC, they need to be in C > Program Files > Common Files > Digidesign > DAE > Plugins. On a Mac, they need to be in the Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Digidesign > Plgins. If they are not, search your computer for them, then copy them into this folder. On boith platforms, the file you are looking for will be called Autotune.dpm. There may also be an Autotune.dpm.rsr file to copy over, too.

it there a fix,, it seems like a lot of people have this problem
May 19, 2014 @12:57am