0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Presidents' Day Sale!

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Firepod

drummingdude92

I've had the firepod for a while now but just the other day I actually have gotten to use it because I finally bought a Sweetwater computer. I set it all up but I've been having problems recording with the firepod. I record drumsets, guitars, vocals, etc. When I'm recording the drums and guitars I input monitor them to get my volumes right and during playback I cant even hear the instruments just a lot of static and sometimes disortion if any sound actually gets through. I'm not sure if the problem is with the firepod or the computer. Also during playback the sound will only come thorugh the firepod I cant get it to come through studio monitors I've hooked up to the computer. I think I might not have installed the right sound driver but I'm not sure. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. Thanks
October 21, 2006 @11:51pm
drummingdude92

Nevermind. I found out that when i turned down the Main Level on the Main CR output it recorded the sound perfectly.
October 22, 2006 @03:58pm