rrrabuyvsvsveytfazersurdwarubawvev0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
July 4 Financing

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Free Tablature writing program

guitartabbooks

E mail me to find out how you can get a free tablature writing program that will create tabs for guitar, bass, or both, as well as lyrics. I can also tell you where to find a wave sound editor, that will allow you to record and edit 4 tracks. I also provide free tabs for guitar and bass, and would like to correspond with other musicians around the world on many music related issues.
April 7, 2002 @01:21pm
LUDOVIC

Hello.
I'm a french guitar player, I'm pleased to reply to your mail and see how your software looks like!
By the way, do you know a site where I could find settings of a POD LINE6 to get sounds of different guitar player i.e. "I want the sound of Johnny Winter on xxx songs"...do you see what I mean?
Waiting for your reply.
Friendly
Ludovic.
April 27, 2002 @04:23pm
guitartabbooks

Dr Groove
No, I dont believe that I am trying to sell anything. I do sell guitar lesson videos on my website, however dont recall posting any urls, or sales info, as I use search engines, banner programs, linking services, and a power classified ad submitter to obtain all of my sales. So, please dont get the wrong idea. When I first began using newsgroups, I thought it was ok to post sale ads(lol)in thusI was unknowingly spamming. I also do not approve of spam, and run a totally free and legitimate spam free business, and was simply trying to let others be aware of the fact that they can get a free tab writing program, by clicking on the free tab writing program link on my site, however, to prove that I am simply trying to help others tab thier own songs, here is the link
You'll find the free trial version that will allow you to tab 40 different songs of guitar, bass, or both on the same page as well as lyrics at www.tabslyricschords.com
Ludovic
Johnny Winter is the guy I grew up listening to. I didnt know if you were aware but his website is www.johnnywinter.com
which is one of the absolute coolest sites I have ever seen. Feel free to email me to correspond about his playing anytime. My email is youcanplayguitar@core.com
Scott
April 27, 2002 @05:51pm
guitartabbooks

I see your forum is friendly. I'd be glad to post your forum link on my website. Simply email me the exact url and link if you wish. I would like my viewers to know of your very great service.
B Kewl!
Scott
April 27, 2002 @06:15pm
R Whittington

Ludovic,
You could try the Line6 website. There is a page there where users post their presets, sometimes designed to sound like their favorite artists. I'm not sure there would be a Johnny Winter preset, but it's worth checking out. If there isn't..I'm sure you'll find a few sounds that you like anyway.
April 29, 2002 @02:45pm
guitartabbooks

I have posted your link on my music store page, whcih you can see at http://www.guitartabbooks.com/minnows.htm
Once again , I really like this forum. I plan on spending more time here, once I get caught up with the production of my new lessons. Which by the way, if someone could show me or tell me how to write tabs on here, I am currently working on a very interesting tab to post, which will teach how to fingertap the 7 modes. I currently use tabslyricschords as my tab writing program, which is the program I had reccomended that others can obtain for a free trial.
I have many great lessons to share here, but need some advice on creating tabs on this forum. Other forums I have tried posting tabs, the frames would keep jumping. So, if you can help me learn to tab here, I can others with many great lessons.
I have my tabs saved in my documents. Is it possible that I can send them as attachments when I post?
April 29, 2002 @03:28pm
mscott300

Hi there,
very interested in your tablature program. I'm just starting electric bass, and need all the help I can get.
Thx, mscott300
June 22, 2002 @07:53am
guitartabbooks

If you are new and need help learning, then take advantage of our free lessons. We offer free lessons for guitar and bass guitar. So far , besides the sample lessons of ourtab books, the other lessons offered are
Greatest Riffs In Rock History page 1
Greatest Riffs in Rock History page 2
Guitar Lick Of The Day
S.A.T.O.
Powerchords
Fundamental Songwriting
Fingertapping the & Modes
Country Twang
Beginner Blues Lesson 1
Blues Rhythm
Guitar Riff Lesson One
Choosing guitar picks
Scales & Theory Lesson One
The Gypsy Scale
Bass Lesson 1/ Riff Building
Bass Lesson 2 / Riff Building
Bass Lesson 3 / Bass Runs / Song Fills / Riffs
Bass Lick Of The Day / One
Bass Lick Of the Day / Two
Bass Lick Of The Day / Three
Bass Lick Of The Day / Four
Bass Lick Of The Day / Five
The tab program I mentioned is very nice. If you decide to get it , and have questions on how to operate it, let me know, and I will be glad to lend a hand and give some advice. We could do it by chat if needed. My yahoo messenger handle is guitartabbooks
Also , we have a new Yahoo! Group and are looking for new members to join us to post and reply all music related topics, so please feel free to let others know. This is a group designed to help others with learning to play, equipment, special effects, latest releases, and all topics. You can join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/youcanplayguitar/
Thanks for replying to my post
Scott Morris:D
June 22, 2002 @09:26am
guitardreamer

E mail me to find out how you can get a free tablature writing program that will create tabs for guitar, bass, or both, as well as lyrics. I can also tell you where to find a wave sound editor, that will allow you to record and edit 4 tracks. I also provide free tabs for guitar and bass, and would like to correspond with other musicians around the world on many music related issues.

Pl let me know the Guitar Tab creating software. thanks
December 27, 2009 @02:34am