0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Presidents' Day Sale!

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

How to save sets in Windows?

MichaelK

First of all a bug: pressing "Control-S" causes the program to crash, losing all the work done that session (since there is no way to save as you work).
When I try to save a set by going to the "File" menu and selecting "Save Set," I get a "Save as..." window which requires me to enter the full name of the file, including the three-letter file extension.
How I sposed to do dat?
Thanks!
February 27, 2002 @05:40pm
Joe Lester

1. Does Ctrl-S always crash the program? I cannot reproduce this on our PCs.
2. When you save a Set, just enter in the filename and press save. You don't need to specify an extension.
3. A trick for saving the Song List is to open the Preferences window and press the save button. The song list will be saved more often in version 1.3.
February 27, 2002 @07:03pm
MichaelK

Originally posted by Joe Lester
1. Does Ctrl-S always crash the program? I cannot reproduce this on our PCs.
2. When you save a Set, just enter in the filename and press save. You don't need to specify an extension.
3. A trick for saving the Song List is to open the Preferences window and press the save button. The song list will be saved more often in version 1.3.

1. Well, it has crashed the program both times I tried it. I'll see if it happens agaon after rebooting.
2. Gotcha. I tried it and it worked.
3. Will try this next time I'm adding songs.
Thanks for all your help, Joe.
February 27, 2002 @07:39pm