0% Interest for 24 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Microphone Month

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

what vocal processor should i buy? shoegazer / new wave

Lambo

Buy the one on the top of the list; the VoiceLive. I have it and can't say enough good things about it. What mic(s) are you using?
May 3, 2006 @10:03pm
Sweet Daddy

The Peavey Dual Delta Effects has some cool vocal processing effects, check it out..
March 15, 2007 @07:37pm
spongepants

Are you actually looking for some type of harmonization? If so, you might want to try and find a used TC Helicon VoicePrism. I have one, it's great. Slightly older technology, but you're going to pay a good penny for the new stuff (don't know what your budget is). There's also the VoiceWorks and VoiceOne (newer I think, but not top of the line?). If you just want good reverbs and pitch correction, you may want to check out some Lexicon units. I've heard the Antares units and they sound good, but I don't have any direct experience with them (except the plugins, which are cool).
March 22, 2007 @05:34pm