0% Interest for 36 Months! Learn more »
(800) 222-4700
  • Español: (800) 222-4701
Cart
Presidents' Day Sale! Ends Tomorrow

Sweetwater Forums [Archived]

After 15 years of great discussions, the Sweetwater Forums are now closed and preserved as a "read-only" resource. For discussions about current gear, check us out on Facebook, YouTube, inSync, and our Knowledge Base.

Wasted Space and No Keys!

skeeter

I love the general "concept" of SetMaker, but there are a couple of serious "bugs" that need to be fixed in a future version!
1. When printing in the "normal" mode (i.e., non-large format), if you use a font big enough to be seen easily from putting the list on the floor, you get a page with a vertical line down the middle, and half of the page is wasted (if your set is short--like a concert opening set). This should be something that can be adjusted in Preferences. In a normal "club set" situation, you would probably put all of your sets for the night on one page, with small font size, and the 2-column format would make sense. However, sometimes you just need one set's worth of material, in a larger format. Which leads me to...
2. When printing in the "large" format, why oh why can't the keys be included? I don't want to have to include the keys in the song title...that's what the "key" field should be for! Please fix the program so that when you print large, there is a column on the right side of the page for the song keys!
April 11, 2006 @05:12pm