Grace Design m201 with A/D OptionItem ID: m201Dig
2-Ch Mic Preamp w/A/D Option
Special Order, But We Can Get It Fast
Because of our great relationship with Grace Design, we can usually get this special order item to you within a week or two. Please note that special orders are non-returnable and non-cancelable. Order online or call for more information.
Note: While most of the items we sell ship for free, this item does not qualify for free shipping due to special circumstances.
Get More Value From Sweetwater
From Our Research Team:
• The m201 preamp is housed in a beautiful new 2U, 19" rack mount chassis. The m201 enclosure shares the same industrial design (look and feel) as our monitoring products, and the m801 and m802 preamps.
• The signal path of the m201 is fully balanced from start to finish, which provides a dynamic range improvement of up to 3dB over that of the model 201.
• With its increased output current capability the m201 can drive audio lines that can reach upwards of 1,500 feet without audio quality loss.
• Included on each preamp channel is a dedicated ribbon microphone mode which shifts the preamplifier's entire gain range up 10dB while deactivating 48V phantom power and bypassing the coupling capacitors.
• Each of the m201's channels includes a dedicated DI (Direct Inject) circuit that provides guitar, bass and keyboard players with plug and play connectivity for studio or stage applications.
• Fitted as standard, the m201 is equipped with an m+s (mid + side) decoder matrix. Previously only available on the Lunatec V3, this feature is a powerful addition for engineers who wish to use the m+s mic technique. The m+s feature also has its own dedicated outputs on the rear panel. Nice.
• Each m201 channel includes two outputs wired in parallel. This is a great feature for customers that would like to feed two destinations simultaneously.
• Available as an option, the m201 can be fitted with a pair of 130V inputs for customers who use DPA 130V microphones.
• The m201 will also be available with an optional pair of 190V inputs. This custom configuration will provide plug and play capabilities for users of DPA 4041-S and 4041-T2 microphones.
• As is the case with all Grace Design products, the m201 includes a 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
Can We Help?Sweetwater's friendly and knowledgeable Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and educated professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. As your personal contact here at Sweetwater, they are available to provide personalized advice any time you need it.
Call toll-free (800) 222-4700 or E-mail us
Be the first to review this product
James, Phoenix, AZ