Roland Quad-CaptureItem ID: QuadCapture
4-channel USB Audio/MIDI Interface with 2 VS Mic Preamps and S/PDIF I/O - 24-bit/192kHz
Yes, It's In Stock!
This item is available for immediate delivery. You'll enjoy the fastest delivery time in the industry with our centrally-located warehouse and latest shipping cut-off times.
Want to save even more?We have a Demo model of this product available for just $242.10. Demos often sell within hours, so act fast if you are interested. Learn more »
Get More Value From Sweetwater
From Our Research Team:
Exceptional Sound from a Portable Interface!The Quad-Capture by Roland sets a new standard for interfaces in its class, giving you incredible 24-bit/192kHz audio quality in a USB 2.0 audio interface! If you demand superb audio quality from a portable interface built with on-the-go convenience in mind, then the Quad-Capture is the ideal companion to your laptop Mac or PC. Two vibrant VS Preamps let you capture pro-studio-quality sound right from the source, while the Auto-Sens function (activated right from the front panel) sets your gain levels automatically for optimum sound without the risk of clipping. And because it comes bundled with Cakewalk Sonar X1 LE you'll be producing tracks in no time!
Roland Quad-Capture USB Interface Features at a Glance:
Check Out the Roland Quad-Capture for Affordable Recording on the Go!
Can We Help?Sweetwater's friendly and knowledgeable Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and educated professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. As your personal contact here at Sweetwater, they are available to provide personalized advice any time you need it.
Call toll-free (800) 222-4700 or E-mail us
Reviewsbased on 17 reviews
Sonars sexy sister!
by ta from Orlando, Fl United StatesWith meters you can see from across the room sucking every spotless bit of audio, lightning quick midi AND...inserts itself into the track ins and outs!
May 12, 2013
Music Background: 40 year pro
Roland Quad Capture's or GREAT
by Clarence Williams from Belen New Mexico USAThis is the second quad capture i've purchased from sweetwater, I was so impressed with the first one, I got another one for my studio, I've never had any problem's with either one, the set up is a sn... read more [+]ap, I use sonar x1 and sonar x2 producer daw's,just run the install disk, plug it in and sonar profile's it and your ready to rock!! I believe the sound I get is compareable to an RME interface. Both unit's have worked flawless in many hour's of recording & mixing. Thanks to my sales engineer Bob Furlong for the suggesting this interface when I was looking! Sweetwater people or the best!!! close [-]
May 8, 2013
Music Background: Professional musician, engineer and producer
This interface is a real bang for the buck!
by David "DCee" Byard from Philadelphia, PA USAAt first, I was skeptical about the price and size of the interface. However, after I plugged it in and started creating music, it kept up with what I needed to do. The sound quality is amazing. The p... read more [+]reamps are solid and can compete with the top tier brands. Roland outdid themselves with this interface. I have officially been silenced! If your taste is gold, but the money is looking low, cop this! You will not be disappointed. close [-]
March 15, 2013
Music Background: Musician, Producer, Engineer and Composer
A great piece of equipment
by clark s from San Diego, CAHonestly, if you cant afford the octa-capture, or youre looking for something high quality that is also portable, and durable.... look no further. This device is built very solid, and smart. It functi... read more [+]ons flawlessly.
January 16, 2013
Music Background: Hobbyist, Musician
A few things:
1. The drivers are extremely stable, 1000x more stable than drivers Ive used for any audio interface in the past. Heck, theyre even more stable than drivers Ive used for computer video cards and chipsets.
2. The preamps are pretty darn clean. Theres a slight bit of noise generated by them, but it doesnt become audible until high up on the potentiometer, and by then your input signal is way too loud and hot, possibly also clipping.
3. Quality of recordings is great.
4. Ground lift switch, for "just in case" moments.
5. Easy to install, unplug, replug and use. The driver control panel is very intuitive and easy to use.
6. Sound AMAZING. And I dont just mean the recordings, this thing sounds great in terms of output as well. I havent heard a sub-$500 interface sound this good in my experience before. It has crisp highs, but well defined lows and it could just be me but a decent spaciality. Not too extremely punchy.
7. MIDI and SPDIF In/ Out. Nuff said.
8. Auto sense feature is pretty sweet, helps me get good levels while at the same time understanding how its working. In the driver control panel you can adjust how much margin or buffer room in dB the auto sense feature allows. Default is -6dB.
9. The direct mix running through the device (whatever sounds are coming out of it, regardless of their source, can be captured as an input in your DAW. So anything from youtube videos to online lectures, can be recorded with ease.
1. No separate control for headphone volume. Meaning if youre looking to recording something, and the person recording needs headphones, you need to manually turn off your studio monitors, because one knob controls the levels for both outputs. This is really sad they included this "feature" but regardless I rate it 5 stars.
2. My first unit seemed to be defective, however Sweetwater replaced it and my new one is running flawlessly.
3. No way to bypass the preamps. While this is something that ticks me off a tad bit, the vs-700 preamps that come with the quad capture are very dry and dont color the sound much at all, so as long as you know what youre doing you should be good
Trust me, youll thank me later. This may be a bit pricey, but with sweetwaters tech support and warranty you cant go wrong.
Like I said, the driver is the secret weapon keeping it HIGHLY stable.
Also, it seems to handle reverb envelopes pretty well, the internal clock must be pretty decent.
Definitely a must-buy, despite the slightly high price. Also, Roland has some amazing tech support compared to other companies. close [-]
Do you need the ability to record only one or two things at a time, but also want extremely low latency, crystal clear preamps, and top notch conversion? Also, do you want to get all of this without it costing an arm and a leg? This is the interface for you. Same great sound quality as its big brother the OctaCapture, but with fewer channels and no built-in DSP. The Roland Quad-Capture is a truly great option for small home studios who still need great sound quality.
Mario, Indianapolis, IN
Buy Today, MakeSweetwater's Flexible Payment Plan is a convenient, interest-free way to buy gear now and stretch your purchase across three budget-friendly payments. Simply choose the "3 Easy Payments" option in your cart, and we'll divide your purchase amount into three convenient payments, billed to your current MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express card. There is a $10 processing fee for using this service, and your billing address must be in the United States to be eligible. It's just another way we make shopping at Sweetwater easy and convenient!
Get your Roland Quad-Capture now and spread out the payments!
This program is subject to credit approval. We will pull a copy of your credit report to approve your application.