Squier Bullet Strat (Daphne Blue)Item ID: BulletDBL
Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and 3 Single-coil Pickups — Daphne Blue
6 models to choose from:
Yes, It's In Stock!
This item is available for immediate delivery. You'll enjoy the fastest delivery time in the industry with our centrally-located warehouse and latest shipping cut-off times.
Get More Value From Sweetwater
From Our Research Team:
A Great Starter Strat!The Squier® Bullet® Strat® solidbody electric is a great guitar for beginners and experienced players alike. Phenomenally affordable and great-sounding, the Bullet Strat is easy to play, which is essential to keep the interest of those just getting started on guitar. It features a basswood body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, plus three single-coil Strat pickups and a 1-volume/2-tone control arrangement just like its big brothers. A cool tremolo bridge and 5-position pickup switch round out the great features on the Squier Bullet Strat®.
Squier Bullet Strat Features:
The Fender Bullet is an amazing bang-for-the-buck starter guitar!
Can We Help?Sweetwater's friendly and knowledgeable Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and educated professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. As your personal contact here at Sweetwater, they are available to provide personalized advice any time you need it.
Call toll-free (800) 222-4700 or E-mail us
Cheryll, Lott, TX
Reviewsbased on 2 reviews
Great right out of the box
by Mike from Bowie, MDBought this guitar for my daughter who has expressed great interest in learning to play. Set up was great right out of the box - neck, strings, the whole bit. I'm a bass player and have owned a few ... read more [+]Fender products but always stayed away from Squier. After seeing the quality and finish, decided to take a chance on a Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass myself! Like other reviews have stated, Daphne Blue is really Seafoam Green. She wanted the Seafoam, so it wasn't an issue for us. close [-]
October 3, 2011
Music Background: Lefty Bass Player and Lifelong Drummer
Great for the price
by Steve B. from Atlanta, GAYou get what you pay for. Great guitar for the price! If you want a real strat, just replace the tuning locks. This thing goes out of tune often, but is a great "first guitar" for learning or as a bac... read more [+]kup instrument. Sound is awesome! close [-]
February 26, 2013
Music Background: Hobby Drummer
*Unbelievably good* for the price!
by Carl H. from Jacksonville, FLI wanted a dedicated guitar to use for my Roland GR-20 guitar synth. I prefer my "good" guitars to have low action and I need a bit higher action on a synth guitar to avoid glitching when the hex pick... read more [+]up is trying to decipher the note. I didn't want to spend a bundle. I figured I could swap out the pickups and machine heads with some lying around the house.
December 2, 2010
Music Background: Player of 35 years who has played in Rock and Dance music bands and who enjoys Rock, Fusion, Blues, Roots, and Rockabilly music.
I have been playing for 35 years and this guitar is light years better than any "cheap" guitar available 35 years ago. In fact, I would use this live with my dance band....it's that good.
1) The pickups sounds *surprisingly good*. I may keep them or only switch out the bridge pickup for a single coil sized humbucker.
2) After a few string saddle height adjustments I was able to achieve a very good playing action. The neck did not have to be adjusted.
3) It plays and balances very well. It does NOT feel like a "cheap" instrument in your hands. I am impressed.
1) There is a *slight" amount of fret sprout which can be easily fixed by
using a needle file to get rid of sharp edges.
2) There was an area near the bottom (to the left of the stap button) which was discolored. I can live with that. This is not an American made Fender.
3) The machine heads are the covered cheap gear type. Understandable for a guitar at this price point. A set of sealed machine heads will easily remedy this.
4) I thought I had received the wrong guitar as it looks Surf Green in person. I have a Surf Green Stratocaster and compared the two. There is a difference but it is slight. The color of *this* guitar is in between Surf Green and Daphne Blue, This guitar does NOT look like the blue that is pictured in this ad......NOT EVEN CLOSE. The guitar in the ad is more like Sonic Blue. I really wanted guitar that looked really blue in person, but (sigh) I can live with it. I'll just have to buy another guitar. :-)
5) The vibrato tailpiece block is VERY THIN. If you use the whammy bar I recommend replacing the block (and bridge) with an aftermarket steel or brass block for better tone. I intend to block this guitar so the vibrato tail piece can not move. Not a big deal to me.
The bottom line is that, played through an amp and ignoring minor quibbles, this guitar is a FANTASTIC first guitar for anybody first starting out with limited funds or an advanced player looking for a backup instrument (and with limited funds).
I may even buy another one in Fiesta Red! close [-]
Squier Bullet Strat (Daphne Blue)
Buy Today, MakeSweetwater's Flexible Payment Plan is a convenient, interest-free way to buy gear now and stretch your purchase across three budget-friendly payments. Simply choose the "3 Easy Payments" option in your cart, and we'll divide your purchase amount into three convenient payments, billed to your current MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express card. There is a $10 processing fee for using this service, and your billing address must be in the United States to be eligible. It's just another way we make shopping at Sweetwater easy and convenient!
Get your Squier Bullet Strat (Daphne Blue) now and spread out the payments!
This program is subject to credit approval. We will pull a copy of your credit report to approve your application.