Pro Tools 10 and Mountain Lion Upgrade
Currently have imac using snow leopard, protools 10.6.8 with mbox pro - also use a m-audio keystation 49 e.
want to upgrade to mountain lion but need a little guidance. my fear is that i spend 1 day upgrading and one month getting everything working again.
1) do i upgrade to mountain lion first then get the free upgrade/update to my protools 10 and mbox or the other way around?
2) if upgrade to mountain lion first, will this mess up my ilock or the permissions to get the free PT update/upgrade?
3) do I also have to update firewire or usb drivers?
4) avid says to uninstall pt 10 and do a complete reinstall with mountain lion and the pt update - really necessary?
5) finally will this affect opening and using files previously created on pt10 with snow leopard (different paths etc).
Any advice or links will help...