How To Workaround The Bugs!
I have been using this app for a while, and I really like it. However, it has a few major bugs. I've figured out how to work around these, and I thought I'd pass that on.
1. Can't Load a Set
If you save a set, but find that you can't load it again, do this:
Open it with Calc (or another spreadsheet app), tab delimiter and no text delimiter, then save it. You will then be able to open it in SetMaker.
2. Occasionally you'll create a set list, but be unable to save it. After a lot of work, I discovered that if you shift a blank space into the first position, you can then save your setlist. Just drag and drop a blank line from somewhere else in the set list to the top.
3. You may not be able to export your song list. That is, you choose Songs/Export Song List, but nothing happens. I haven't discovered a workaround for this.
4. I wanted to include songs that I play on solo gigs and songs for my trio. There was no way to have both of these in the same database, so I essentially installed SetMaker in two locations, and have two separate databases.
5. Setmaker stores your data files in the application folder, so I installed it to a folder in My Documents, where it automatically gets backed up.
I hope that info helps you!