|LFCI Express Lease - The Technology Lending Source
The Sweetwater/LFCI Leasing Advantage
Find out why leasing is the ideal solution for:
- Public and Private Schools
- Government Institutions
Get the Gear You Need Today!
Sweetwater knows that your need to acquire and update essential equipment doesn't always match your income schedule. That's why we've teamed up with LFCI, the technology lending source, to offer businesses, houses of worship, schools, and government bodies tremendous lease deals with flexible payment options. LFCI understands music and pro audio gear, and they bend over backwards to provide lease arrangements that you can live with.
Benefits of Leasing:
- 100% financing for gear, installation, training, software, service contracts – everything you need!
- Add or upgrade equipment to your lease at any time
- Establish up to $150,000 lease credit with one simple application
- Write off 100% of your purchase up to $100,000 (2005 – consult your tax professional)
- Keep your personal credit clear with a business lease
- Flexible special payment options to meet your budget
- Leasing available for start-up businesses
- Creative Payment options such as - $99 per month for the first six months
- Churches can choose no payments during slow summer months June/July/August
LFCI vs Traditional Lenders (Banks, Normal Lease Companies):
- LFCI will write leases for start-up businesses – traditional lenders WON'T
- LFCI allows up to 84-month terms – traditional lenders limit to 36 months
- LFCI allows trade-ins and gear upgrades – traditional lenders DON'T
- LFCI will finance used gear – traditional lenders WON'T or limit to 36 months
- Traditional lenders don't understand or like audio/video gear – LFCI LOVES audio/video gear!
Do Business with the Best – LFCI
For 15 years LFCI has specialized in providing leasing to the audio, video, and computer industries. Founded and staffed by musicians and audio professionals, the company features an in-depth knowledge of the music industry and the unique needs of people who work in music. Among many services they provide is financing for trade-ins and upgrades – very useful for computer-based audio production systems!
Apply Today – It's Simple!
Perhaps the best thing about leasing with LFCI is how simple the entire process is! The following is a step-by-step list of the lease process with LFCI at Sweetwater:
1. Download and submit application by fax to Sweetwater (see the box to the right)
2. The LFCI credit review usually takes a few hours to a few days (however long it takes to obtain references)
3. Upon approval, documents are sent to Lessee (that's you) for signature and returned
4. Purchase order is faxed to Sweetwater upon receipt of signed lease documents
5. Sweetwater sends original, hard copy invoice
6. Phone call is made to Lessee (that's you) to verify equipment is there and works properly.
7. Check is sent to dealer via FedEx
8. Lease payments begin about 30 days after delivery of product
For more information regarding leasing with LFCI, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at 800-222-4700.